2015 Billy Goat F1802V
Call for Price
The ultimate in volume and power! A 6” discharge with air velocity of just below 200 mph will blow and push leaves and debris farther so you can clean up faster than with any other blower in our lineup. Most manufacturers don’t even make them!
- Velocity: Just under 200 mph
- Fan: 17" 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge: 6"
- Engine: 570 cc Vanguard
- Weight: 170 lbs (F1802V) 183 (F1802SPV)
- Front Wheels: 10" x 3" Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 13" x 5" Pneumatic
- Length: 58"
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 32.5" (housing), 45" (handle)
- Patented Aim N Shoot™: Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- Advanced Fan Technology: Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- Self-propelled Option: Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The 9 HP Subaru, 13 HP Honda and 18 HP Vanguard engines have self-propelled options to increase productivity.
- Quiet Operation: Compared to backpacks and steel blowers, the quiet operation is a welcome relief among users and in neighborhoods.
- Thicker Padded Handles: Best in class for comfort and productivity.
- Low Weight: Best in class weight so you can finish faster!
- F18 Warranty: 3-year Vanguard engine; 2-year machine; 5-year housing
- F18 Smooth, Rounded Housing: Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won’t rust or dent. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- 570 cc
- Engine Type
- 170 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 200 mph