2015 Billy Goat FZ1300H
Call for Price
Billy Goat’s FZ1300H Z Force blower is the ultimate in cleanup productivity. The Z Force fits on most stand-on mowers and will quickly attach to any ZTR mower via standard heavy-duty JRCO mounting bracket.
With a 360 degree rotational discharge, air can be diverted in any direction with the tap of a foot on the magnetically mounted pedal. The pivoting throttle control provides easy entry and exit of mower. Plus, the entire unit pivots up and down on rear quick attach, so unit floats with terrain changes.
- Velocity: Just under 200 mph
- Fan: 17" 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge: 4"
- Engine: 13 HP Honda
- Weight: 192 lbs
- Front Wheels: 12" x 3" Casters
- Length: 42"
- Width: 35.5"
- Height: 33"
- 13 HP Engine with 16-Blade Composite Fan Technology: Provides the ultimate in power and output.
- Quick Attach: Heavy-duty JRCO mounting bracket provides mounting to all major Z brands. (Mounting bar is purchased separately through JRCO to match mower.
- Two Pins & Kick Stand: Simple disconnect / quick attach and rear mounted housing handle offers extra leverage.
- 360 Degree 4” Rotational Discharge Control via Foot Pedal: Provides air in any direction required by the operator. Low-maintenance flexible rubber discharge folds with impact to avoid damage.
- Magnetically Mounted Foot Control: Allows operator to rotate output left or right with the touch of his foot. Discharge or discharge pointer is visible to operator at all times.
- Pivoting Throttle Control Handle: Pivots toward operator during operation for easy reach and comfort and pivots away for easy entry and exit of the mower.
- Wrap Around Steel Safety Guard: Protects unit when working around trees and other objects.
- FZ Warranty: 3-year Vanguard engine; 2-year machine; 5-year housing.
- Engine Type
- 13 HP Honda
- 192 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 200 mph