2015 Billy Goat HW651HSP
Call for Price
Have some property that you don’t want to or can’t mow every week? Our high weed mower is just the ticket.
This amazing mower is powerful enough to easily cut through overgrown weeds and knee-high grass, yet still provides a smooth cut for a perfectly manicured lawn.
The large rear wheels smooth out uneven surfaces and add stability on hillsides.
A heavy-duty three-speed shift-on-the-fly transmission delivers safe and easy operation.
For power and durability, the HW651HSP features a commercial-duty Honda engine. The floating 24” mowing deck is adjustable in ½” increments from two to four inches.
- Engine: 187 cc Honda
- Start: Pull
- Cut Width: 24"
- Height Adj.: 2" - 4"
- Productivity: 32,735 sq. ft/hr
- Weight: 154 lbs.
- Length: 62"
- Width: 32"
- 24” High Torque Blade: Has a pin adjustable deck height from 2-4”. Designed to cut and clean up overgrown grass. The blade is separate from the crankshaft to protect the engine.
- 16” High Rear Wheels: Reduce rolling resistance, improve balance and easily go over bumps, low spots or ruts.
- 3-Speed Tuff Torq™ Transmission with Differential: Provides long life in demanding applications.
- Cuts Approximately 2/3 Acre per Hour: In just one hour.
- Engine Type
- 187 cc
- Cutting Width
- 24 in.