2015 Husqvarna CRT900
The CRT900 is ideal for frequent use - ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to sart Briggs & Strattone engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Counter-rotating tines: Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Agricultural Tires: Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 900 OHV Series
- Gross Torque: 9 lb.-ft
- Cylinder displacement: 205 cc
- Rotational speed: 210 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 3 qt.
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Working width: 14 in.
- Working depth: 6 in.
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Included
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Included
- Reverse gearbox: Included
- Drag bar: Included
- Counter-rotating tines: Included
- Weight: 190 lb.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series
- 9 lb.-ft. gross torque
- 205 cc
- Tilling Width
- 14 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3 qt.
- 190 lb.