2018 Billy Goat F1802V
Call for Price
The ultimate in volume and power! A 6" discharge with air velocity of just below 200 mph will blow and push leaves and debris farther so you can clean up faster than with any other blower in our lineup. Most manufacturers don't even make them!
- Patented Aim N Shoot™: Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- Advanced Fan Technology: Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- F18 Smooth, Rounded Housing: Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won't rust or dent. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Self-Propelled Option: Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The 305cc Vanguard engine F1002SPV is self-propelled, offering increased productivity.
- Quiet Operation: Compared to backpacks and steel blowers, the quiet operation is a welcome relief among users and in neighborhoods.
- F18 Warranty: 3-year Vanguard engine; 2-year machine; 5-year housing
- Thicker Padded Handles: Best in class for comfort and productivity.
- Low Weight: Best in class weight so you can finish faster!
- Velocity (mph): Just under 200
- Fan (in): 17 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge (in): 6
- Engine Brand: Vanguard
- Displacement (cc): 570
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Front Wheel Width (in): 10 x 3
- Front Wheel Style: Pneumatic
- Rear Wheel Width (in): 13 x 5
- Rear Wheel Style: Pneumatic
- Length (in): 58
- Width (in): 29.5
- Height (in): 32.5 (housing), 45 (handle)
- Manuals: Warranty - Czech Warranty - Danish Warranty - Finnish Warranty - French Warranty - Italian Warranty - Dutch Warranty - Polish Warranty - Russian Warranty - Operator's/IPL Manual - English Operator's/IPL Manual - English Operator's Manual - Danish Operator's/IPL Manual - French Operator's/IPL Manual - German Operator's Manual - Italian Operator's Manual - Dutch Operator's Manual - Portuguese Operator's/IPL Manual - Spanish Operator's/IPL Manual - Swedish
- 570 cc
- Engine Type
- 170 lb.
- Air Velocity
- Just under 200 mph