2018 Husqvarna AR19 (968 99 92-77)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's handy and efficient hollow tine aerators are self-propelled and feature free-wheeling outer tines for better maneuverability around corners and tight areas with less turf damage. Removable side weight offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope penetration. A folding handle, lift handles, and a semi-pneumatic front tire allow for easy transport and storage.
- Free-wheel design: The unique patented free-wheeling outer tines allow users to continue aerating without losing speed on tight corners and without damaging turf.
- Compact design: The compact design allows for convenient operation.
- Honda GX-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy to start.
- Detachable weights: Removable weights ensure optimal soil penetration.
- Aerating width: 19 in
- Aerating pattern: 3.8 in
- Aerating pattern: 4.2 in
- Number of tines: 30
- Detachable weights: Two 36 lb weights
- Aerating depth max: 3 in
- Aerating depth min: 0 in
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 288 lbs
- Drive System: V-belt, permalube chain
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs Intek
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Coring Depth
- 3 in.
- 288 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs Intek