2019 STIHL TS 440 STIHL Cutquik®
Call for Price
The powerful choice for limited access cuts.
Versatile enough for general construction applications, but well suited for limited access cuts, the TS 440 represents the latest in professional cutting solutions from STIHL. The extended guard adjustment range of the TS 440 allows greater access in challenging cuts such as the bottom portions of walls, cutting in corners and cutting the underside of in-ground pipes. This expanded guard adjustability is made possible due to the sensor-activated STIHL Quickstop® wheel brake technology. The first cut-off machine in the world equipped with the technology capable of stopping the rotation of the cutting wheel in fractions of a second if kickback occurs.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- Electronic Water Control (EWC): Electronic Water Control allows the operator to easily adjust the flow of water while cutting and stops the water flow when the machine is at idle.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- Water Connection: Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- STIHL QuickStop™ Wheel Brake: Allows extended guard adjustability by reducing the risk of injury from kickback when the guard has been adjusted to expose the top portion of the wheel
- Wheel Guard: Extended wheel guard adjustability range increases utility of machine for certain cutting circumstance
- Choke Lever and Purge Pump Primer: Conveniently located together for easier starting.
- Displacement: 66.7 cc (4.07 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Weight*: 11.2 kg (24.7 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,000 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 2,525 rpm
- Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 350 mm (14 in.)
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 125 mm (4.9 in.)
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Size
- 4.07 cu. in. (66.7 cc)
- 4.4 bhp (3.2 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 oz. (710 cc)
- 24.7 lb. (11.2 kg)
- Blade Size
- 14 in. (350 mm)