2019 STIHL TSA 230
Call for Price
Lightweight and easy to start, the world's first cordless electric cut-off machine is great for cutting brick, tile and metal at indoor jobsites.
STIHL introduces another world's first - a cut-off machine powered by 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology. The TSA 230 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine starts instantly and changes the game for the jobsite, delivering maneuverability and solid cutting performance in a lightweight, compact package that can be used indoors. Its onboard water control helps suppress dust while a toolless wheel lock prevents wheel rotation when removing the wheel attachment bolt. And because it is battery powered, there is no air filter to maintain. The TSA 230 even provides great value - priced below its gasoline-powered counterpart. Groundbreaking innovation, grounded in quality engineering.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
See the TSA in action - Watch Video!
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- Sealed Control Unit: Sealed control unit for improved water resistance while wet cutting.
- Magnesium Guard: The cutting wheel guard is made from a lightweight and durable die cast aluminum to improve maneuverability.
- Spindle Locking Mechanism: The spindle locking mechanism allows the user to lock the wheel rotation for easier removal of the wheel.
- Water Connection: Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- Sealed Belt Drive: Maintenance-free sealed belt drive.
- Electronic Coaster Brake: Stops wheel after use.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Maintenance-free brushless DC motor features low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Wheel Diameter: 22.9 cm (9")
- Cutting Depth: 7 cm (2.75")
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 18 Minutes (Recommended combination)
- Power Source: Battery
- Arbor Size: 22 cm (7/8")
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 6 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 50 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 75 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 95 Minutes